Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Cancelled.

I feel so empty. 
I try to make the best of everything and I get left with nothing. 
I'm tired of going through the same shit with different people. 
I hate that I still can't find acceptance from people and forgiveness from the world. 
We all try, we all try. 
But why the hell can't we ever get shit right? 
I'm tired. 
Always wondering if it'll be enough, if you'll ever love me again, could you ever really see me. 
I have to say life isn't as bright and happy. 
It's not an oyster anymore. 
I've been snapped back to reality and I can't shake my fears. 
Fears of failing tremendously, of falling, of being lost again. 
It's like I was just getting back up on my feet again but somehow I've already faulted and ended up on the ground. 
Time after time again. 
I'll always have love for you, but I have to love me more.
 Always..forever..and just a little bit more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment