Sunday, April 26, 2015

When She's Gone, She's Gone.

I'm not one to wait around. 
I believe in second chances. 
I believe in fighting for what i think is best.
I can't walk away so easily because there are times where I believe things could actually work. 
I don't know what's right exactly. 
But I do know that I follow my heart and soul til the end. 
Even if maybe I should get lost I'll still go on. 
These souls touch my heart and they speak volumes to me. 
They inspire me to climb mountains and reach out for what I want. 
I'm myself. 
I'm free. 
I have no worries. 
It took me awhile but I realized that I'm better off without you. 
All ties cut off and broken. 
You won't be my drunk dial. 
You never will be the one I turn to. 
I'm finally thinking of me and what my heart needs and it's love and support and geniune care. 
So I will hope for the best and say goodbye to all stress. 
I'm walking past thee. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment