Friday, April 24, 2015

She's Going.

Every day has a night. 
And every night has an end. 
You had my love, but then you gave in. 
You said the one thing I couldn't compete with. 
Im sorry I wasn't enough. 
My emotions are all over the place. 
You weren't mine but you were close to it. 
Maybe it's just the darkness talking. 
Or maybe the lack of sleep. 
Maybe I really have lost it. 
I'm no perfect being but I'm no devil. 
You may not even know what you lost, or how much you meant to me. 
But we crossed paths for a reason and I learned a bit more about me. 
I feel that all this conflict happened to break me of bad habits before I finally met who I'm meant to be with. 
I truly hope that all the good comes and I want to start embracing life more and all it's quirky little moments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment