Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Prays to the End.

So time is up. 
All you feel is all I can take. 
I'm not the one, I guess I never was, but I had fun. 
I truly believe we met for a reason. 
Maybe later I'll figure it out, but for now I'm just glad that I got out without much bruising. 
It sucks that my love for you was never revealed. 
That the excitement I felt will never be due to you again. 
But I honestly think I got a glance of what it was like to be with my father. 
Abuser of substance, disreguarder of feelings. 
I could have fell down the rabbit hole with you, but obviously it wasn't my destiny and for that I'm glad. 
I don't know much about what I deserve but it has to be more than the shit I've gotten. 
I like to see these different worlds.
To get a taste of life on the other side. 
I was never a bad girl. 
I always did the right thing. 
I always said please and thank you and kept my head down. 
And that was good. 
I'll never disreguard my dreams and hopes. 
I may not care about love much, but I care about my freedom. 
And I'll never let that go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment