Sunday, April 19, 2015

Realizations.

Things were moving fast. 
I was there and you were there. 
But then it was always. 
I love you but I could never tell you. 
I watch as you sleep, laying there completely vulnerable and trusting, and I tell you in a bearly audible whisper how I feel. 
I see how beautiful you are, although you may be lost. 
You laugh too loud, you scream without reserve. 
You live all aspects of life to the fullest. 
And all I can hope for is a little light. 
I steer clear of the bad topics. 
I dance around in the glory of love making, of our bodies connecting. 
I see that I've taken things out on you when it's undeserved. 
I see things now and how I've treated you. 
I shy away from your lavish life because I'm scared. 
I don't want to cramp your style. 
I fear the day that you are no longer a factor in my life. 
I don't wish to lose you. 
But I know at some point you'll realize it's time to go. 
And all I can do is bid you farewell. 
I hope that you know that I love you so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment