Thursday, April 2, 2015

The Truth Comes Out.

I found someone to call me baby. 
Someone to hold me tight and help me feel again.  I'm not sure where things will go to or if I'm gonna be out the game any time soon. But my heart wants what it's want. It decided all on its own to care for you. I decided to let myself love you. But with my love and care comes the worries. And I worry about everything. I want those I love to be safe. To not hurt or be alone. I just know that from day one I didn't want to change you, because I tried that with other loves. And it's not a tale I like to think of. I'm no longer scared to grab your hand, or kiss you the way I want. I see your face and it soften my heart and lights up my day. But there's a dark silverlining to your world. It scares me some, but I don't want to make the same mistakes as before. I look past a lot. Although there is little you do that hurts me, I know that I'm not perfect and that one day I'll do something that breaks your heart, but I don't know what will happen if I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment