Sunday, April 5, 2015

Feeling Sorry.

Better off got me feeling like I'm better offed. 
When my demons are just there staring at me..expectant like..what am I to do?
When I don't want these feelings anymore.
When I can't figure out the answers to any questions and it hurts. 
All she ever needed was love, but it would never last long enough to heal the wounds. 
No one ever stayed around to figure out her sadness. 
I can't explain my blues but it's there. 
I wear it on my sleeve like the latest fashion. 
I've fucked myself out of good situations before, won't be the first, doubt it'll be the last. 
I hang my head in defeat, and everyone else laughs. 
That dark cloud over my head isn't for show and it's not planning to pass. 
It's my life. 
Sometimes it rains and storms and others it's a light drizzle I don't even notice. 
I'm sorry if my moods aren't what you wanted. 
I'm sorry if all you wanted was my mouth and my "love". 
I'm sorry if I'll never be good enough. 
I'm sorry I don't know the right things to say. 
I'm sorry that I don't understand. 
I'm sorry that I keep on falling for the wrong people. 
I'm sorry I keep sitting here apologizing for other people like it's all my fault. 
I still don't get it. I still don't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment