Sunday, April 5, 2015

Pointless.

One day marked the worst day of my life. 
But it wasn't the worst, it was far from it, it was one of many that were to come. 
Sometimes it feels like everyday is the worst day of my life. 
Because I'm not getting this or that..because no one listens or understands. 
Because nothing is unconditional anymore. 
I hate it all. 
I hate the fact you won't talk to me. 
I hate the fact that no one will ever love me like you. 
I hate the fact that you're dead. 
I hate the fact that you don't give me the time of day. 
I hate the fact that life keeps keeping on and were only getting older. 
I hate it all. 
And I'm still broken. 
I still can't do right by you. 
I've still got trust issues and pain inside. 
I still cry and die inside. 
So what's the use? 
What's the point?



No comments:

Post a Comment